…where you’ll discover the time, confidence, support, and ideas you need to write remarkable, personally open content
· Six guided weekly online sessions, to make writing a habit
· Only six places available, for maximum idea-sharing, support, and interaction
· You’ll tell us about and work on your chosen writing project every week, using each session to help you through any blocks, and receive specific guidance
· You’ll join a private Facebook group for extra support and to test ideas
· You’ll finish the course with the skills, confidence, support, and ideas you need to keep on writing
When: 24th March 2021, for six consecutive Wednesdays. We’ll finish on 28th April.
Time: 6:30–8pm each week.
Where: Online, hosted via Zoom (free-to-use meeting software).
Cost: £225 for all six sessions, plus Facebook group advice and support in between.
The Wondrous Writing Hub is for you, if:
· You want to finally get started on a writing project you’ve been thinking about for AGES…
· … which could be a book, a short story, poetry, setting up a new blog, writing content for an existing blog… anything goes, as long as it involves sitting down and writing!
· You’re scared about sharing your writing, especially when it starts to get personal
· You struggle for time to come up with new ideas, you’re currently facing a block, and/or you struggle finding time and headspace to sit down and write
· You enjoy discussing ideas as part of a small and supportive group
The Wondrous Writing Hub isn’t for you, if:
· You want to focus on numbers and SEO, rather than writing something others can connect with
· You’re not worried about the quality of your writing
· You don’t want to commit to writing new content every week, or supporting others to do the same
What previous writers have said:
“This has been one of the best (arguably THE best) online courses I have taken. I always thought of writing classes as very complex and energy draining. But this was the total opposite — I was looking forward to Wednesdays, the theory was uncomplicated and to the point, we focused on the writing and on feedback. Now I feel more secure with my writing and enjoy taking the time to do it. Thanks for bringing together such a cool community of learners!”
Iulia Istrate, Psychologist & Podcaster
“A thoroughly enjoyable six-week course. I found Nina’s expertise invaluable, her sessions brought out a passion for writing that I didn’t really know I had. Good writing should bring out the writer’s vulnerability, and Nina certainly creates a relaxed environment that helped me dig deep, overcome my insecurities, and write what I really wanted to write.”
James Glover, Head of HR and Children’s Writer
“I’m absolutely delighted that I took Nina’s course. Prior to joining the blogging group, I felt that my writing was competent. However, in the six weeks I have found a new confidence in my writing, and a love for the process. This isn’t just because of Nina’s expertly crafted sessions and gentle guidance, but also because of her consideration when putting together a blogging group. I felt totally supported in our group and thoroughly enjoyed talking through ideas with my peers and seeing their writing develop as the course progressed. No matter where you start from, if you commit yourself to this process you will see an improvement in your writing and thoroughly enjoy yourself in the process.”
Sam Bailey, Marketing Professional (and new blogger!)
This is such a great course and I can’t wait to join it again this year — it’s helped me to improve my writing which is getting better visibility and engagement. She’s a great trainer and definitely helps you to unlock that hidden writing talent!
Adriana Kosovska, Career Coach & Trainer
“Nina’s approach is lovely, her authentic love of writing and the belief of the value in blogging, plus her knowledge of it is clear, which creates a space for people to learn some great skills. With that though, she also creates such a safe space to experiment. Her own support and coaching of the group is wonderful, and you foster such a supportive and open environment that the relationship between peers in the group becomes really special and valuable.
Paula Brockwell, Business Problem Solver
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or to confirm your place.